EYLEA4U® can connect you with a patient assitance program through an independent charitable foundation.
- Talk to you about the different foundation options
- Refer you to a foundation of your choice and provide information to help you apply
- Follow up with you and the foundation until a decision is made on your application
- Let your doctor's office know that you have applied and provide an update with the final decision
*Regeneron does not influence or control the operations of these independent charitable foundations and cannot guarantee assistance will be provided.
Your EYLEA4U Support Specialist can provide information to help you apply for assistance with your chosen foundation. Call 1-855-EYLEA4U (1-855-395-3248) and press Option 4 Monday through Friday 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time for assistance. You may also contact a foundation on your own for information and eligibility. Call EYLEA4U with any questions.
Getting the right insurance
If you have Medicare, you have choices during open enrollment. Make sure you pick a plan that covers the medications you are prescribed, including EYLEA. When it comes to your health, you are in the driver's seat.
Your live link to EYLEA4U
EYLEA4U Support Specialists are your link to the EYLEA4U support programs. They will listen to your story, answer your questions, and help determine what support program may work for you.
Right from the start, EYLEA4U Support Specialists are ready to help by:
- Providing information about your health plan
- Finding the support program that's best for you
- Working with your doctor's office and health plan to help determine your coverage
When we say "we're here for you," we stand behind it—online and by phone at 1-855-EYLEA4U (1-855-395-3248) 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time (press 2 for Medical Information questions, 3 to report an adverse event, 4 for patient assistance programs, and 6 if you need help getting to and from your eye appointments).
Important Safety Information
- EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection is a prescription medication administered by injection into the eye. You should not use EYLEA if you have an infection in or around the eye, eye pain or redness, or known allergies to any of the ingredients in EYLEA, including aflibercept.