Do I qualify for the EYLEA Co-Pay Card?
- Is your EYLEA co-pay more than $5 for each treatment?
- Does your insurance cover EYLEA for an approved use?
- Are you a resident of the United States or its territories or possessions?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you may qualify for the EYLEA Co-Pay Card Program. To apply, call an EYLEA4U Support Specialist at 1-855-EYLEA4U (1-855-395-3248) and press Option 4 Monday through Friday 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time.
What does the EYLEA Co-Pay Card Program cover?*
†The EYLEA Co-Pay Card Program covers up to $15,000 in assistance per year toward product-specific co-pay, co-insurance, and insurance deductibles for EYLEA treatments. You pay the first $5 of each treatment and any additional co-pay costs that exceed the program limits.
Can you show me an example of how the EYLEA Co-Pay Card Program works?
Yes. Let's say you have commercial health coverage, and pay $490 in out-of-pocket co-pay/co-insurance for each EYLEA treatment. If you enroll in the EYLEA Co-Pay Card Program, you would pay $5 for a co-pay, and the program would cover the remaining $485 if you have not exceeded the $15,000 per-year limit. Any cost above the limit would be your responsibility.
We've got you covered
When your eye doctor prescribes EYLEA, whether you have private or government insurance (Medicare/Medicaid) or have no insurance coverage, you can be confident that EYLEA4U is here to help. And we can conduct a Benefits Investigation with your insurer to determine your coverage for EYLEA.
Your live link to EYLEA4U
EYLEA4U Support Specialists are your link to the EYLEA4U support programs. They will listen to your story, answer your questions, and help determine what support program may work for you.
Right from the start, EYLEA4U Support Specialists are ready to help by:
- Providing information about your health plan
- Finding the support program that's best for you
- Working with your doctor's office and health plan to help determine your coverage
When we say "we're here for you," we stand behind it—online and by phone at 1-855-EYLEA4U (1-855-395-3248) 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time (press 2 for Medical Information questions, 3 to report an adverse event, 4 for patient assistance programs, and 6 if you need help getting to and from your eye appointments).
Important Safety Information
- EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection is a prescription medication administered by injection into the eye. You should not use EYLEA if you have an infection in or around the eye, eye pain or redness, or known allergies to any of the ingredients in EYLEA, including aflibercept.