Tips on your treatment with EYLEA
You'll want to do everything you can to get the most out of your treatment.
Go beyond treatment
Managing your overall health is also important in caring for your vision.2,3
- Control your weight, blood sugar, and blood pressure through diet and exercise2,3
- Don’t smoke4
- Join a support group in your area5
- See a low vision specialist about lifestyle changes and vision aids6
- Work with your eye care team to decide what lifestyle changes you can make so you can continue to do the things you enjoy.
- Enroll in EYLEA4U®—If you need help with the cost of EYLEA, EYLEA4U patient support programs may be available to help you, if you are eligible.